miércoles, septiembre 20, 2006

Famous Movie Quotes

Aveces hay frases en el cine que nos traen buenos recuerdos...

1. May the Force be with you. STAR WARS
2. E.T. phone home.
E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL
3. Show me the money!
JERRY MAGUIRE
4. You're gonna need a bigger boat.
JAWS
5. I'll be back.
THE TERMINATOR
6. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
FORREST GUMP
7. I see dead people. THE SIXTH SENSE
8. Houston, we have a problem. APOLLO 13
9. You had me at "hello."
JERRY MAGUIRE
10. Say "hello" to my little friend!
SCARFACE
11. Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?
THE GRADUATE
12. Here's Johnny!
THE SHINING
13. Hasta la vista, baby.
TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY
14. I feel the need - the need for speed!
TOP GUN
15. I'm king of the world!
TITANIC


Y unas no tan famosas pero igual de buenas...

1.
Stupid is as stupid does. FORREST GUMP
2.
All I've ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work. BILKO
3.
You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly!. SHREK
4.
Forrest Gump: (referring to Apple Computers) He got me invested in some kinda fruit company. FORREST GUMP.
5. Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention. DUMB AND DUMBER.
6.
"Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!". DR. STRANGELOVE.
7.
Yippie kay-yay, mother@#!%er. DIE HARD.
8.
Snakes. Why'd it hafta be snakes?. INDIANA JONES.
9.
Toga! Toga!. ANIMAL HOUSE
10.
"You know what they call a - a - a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris?"
- "They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?"
- "No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the f--k a Quarter Pounder is."
- "Then what do they call it?"
- "They call it a 'Royale' with cheese."
- "A 'Royale' with cheese!...What do they call a Big Mac?"
- "A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it 'Le Big Mac.'"
- "'Le Big Mac!' What do they call a 'Whopper'?"
- "I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King."
PULP FICTION.


No hay comentarios.: